lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

¿Por qué no comprar ASUS? ¿Why not buy Asus?


21/11/2012 I acquired the TF300T Tablet , after 6 months of use it started to have a big problem in performance until it became almost impossible for web browsing or social networking applications , all who decided to contact SAT with ASUS and ... damn what time .

Total I start first by calling 902 ...... ( 06/08/2013 day ) and I posed for a quick fix to make him a WIPE DATA Tablet and look to see if it works correctly again after two days I sent an email with all steps. We perform WIPE DATA and see that it appears that the tablet works again ( but of course ... if all you 've done is delete all the factory state " go deceit " ) after a month of use and install apps ( far fewer of which I have placed on the mobile phone and works properly ) back to slow and the novelty occasionally I get the notification "explorer want to close" " this application wants to close."

After checking the WIPE DATA has solved nothing . I am about to finally process the RMA to proceed to send the Tablet. And it is at this point where the odyssey begins .

Total, after several days of contact with 902 and re- explain to the workers that I've done the wipe and that the days of using the Tablet again go slow , I want to send it to have it looked at. I get to give me the RMA number ( on 13/08/2013 ) , I get to pick the next day. I prepare everything during the day , I take the original product packaging, the dock, charger arrival delete the few hours I had mine the data and pointed Tablet serial numbers of the components. And keep everything in its box for the next day to look through DHL . At 8 bit and the next morning go to pick up the package. On August 19 I was informed of the arrival of the packet to destination and all right here .

But on August 23 arrives and send me an email to accept a repair estimate . And I wonder A budget still under warranty ? Yes, it is that the Tablet has reached destination with a broken screen, and it tells me that I have sent and to repair . But if all my complaints made to both parties is for poor performance . How might arrive with a broken screen?

From August 23 until September 16 exchange a series of emails with Asus, they all Asus does not assume any responsibility for what happened and why the parcel shipping is handled by them, the only thing they say is that in images delivery not see any apparent damage to the box (and that one of them is an injury ) , to which they replied that it was not enough to damage the Tablet , best of all is that by luck and laziness to target serial number Tablet make a picture of the screen where you get the date, time and geographical position of the place yet and that they keep saying I sent the tablet to the damage . In one of his images can be observed until crystallites.

In summary every time the SAT Asus claims that the product was shipped broken for me. And I argue that the product left my house in excellent condition , which was deposited to ship in its original packaging and that the product has been damaged in shipping or further manipulation .

That the only way to bring them a claim according to them is to go to their website and " contact " , choose the "suggestions" option ? ? ?

Seen that the claim is an understatement, and today 30/12/2103 the Czech Republic is still in Tablet no apparent solution , I want everyone to know what happened to me.

Before finishing say I'm writing from my ASUS G2SG , the PC that I have what moves an ASUS P5W DH Deluxe , and an ASUS Radeon HD 5800 graphics card, which I look at the movies from my ASUS O! Play HD2 and that see the desktop on the TV using the Asus Xtion . With all this shows that have always trusted this brand and have never had to use his SAT .

And therefore I have to say before buying ASUS , know that there are other brands , but the product may be good , in this case it was not and that if when having problems SAT is bad then do not miss out consider buying .

Of course explained everything I can to provide photos and documentation.

Israel.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario